Sunset Auto Family is looking for full and part-time receptionists. Our reception team plays a vital role in the success of all Sunset stores. We are seeking reliable individuals who are personable, able to multi-task, available to work evenings or weekends, and able to communicate effectively.
Provides friendly, courteous greetings to customers and vendors entering the showroom. General office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, outgoing mail distribution, document scanning, filing, flow of correspondence, and additional clerical duties as assigned.
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Scans company documents and files appropriately.
- Assist finance department with customer payment receipts using DMS software.
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Flexibility. Must be available evenings and weekends.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Technical Capacity.